Sunday, October 17, 2010

BerlinBerlinBerlinBerlin...

Dear G,
Some more bits and bops from Berlin.
Ok bye.


Stickersstickersstickersstickers...

Sticker Gallery. I have never seen so many stickers! I had no idea such galleries existed!





Ok so this is awesome, there is a car yard across the street and at night a light shines the shadow of a flag in the yard on to the wall where the hand is... Not that I got to see it. But still Whoaa!




There are 6 like this painted all over Berlin. They say that it is do to with the grading system 1 being the highest and 6 being the worst. Therefore he paints a 6 on things that are broken or fail to work anymore. Apparently he has been arrested over 400 times but only charged once because he only ever paints over posters or things that are already broken.




I have mentioned Banksy before. I love that you know this a fake as the same guy that paints the 6 has painted 'faked' above it. Plus if it was a real Banksy I doubt it would still be there.




This is where European Pimp my ride took place.. YEww.


It's not always about how it looks but sometimes about how hard it would have been to do.


Don't take it personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment