Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Florence.

Dear G-or-gina and poophie

Don't you think it is strange how the weather can determine how you enjoy a city. Florence, a moody city known for its arts and architecture. The first time I visited Florence I hated it. It was pouring with rain, wet, bleak, dreary and depressing.

On my second visit, the weather was beautiful! Now it is easily one of my favourite cities. Hands down! With both eyes closed!

Our campsite, Camping Michelangelo was right next to Piazzale Michelangelo, a square that I didn't get to visit on my last trip. Dedicated to the great renaissance sculpter Michelangelo. The view overlooks the whole of florence. This is fantastic for sore eyes.

View from Pizzalle Michelangelo

More views!


Basillica di Santa Maria.



It is supposed to be good luck if you rub this pigs nose. Shortly after Lachie bashed his head on a pole so i'm not sure?



No comments:

Post a Comment