Sunday, September 12, 2010

Volterra - Home to the Volturi


"We may already be too late I saw him going to the Volturi.. and asking to die." - Alice





Dear Georgina,
Take a few deep relaxing breathes before reading this. You might get Jealous.


As you knows Alice takes Bella to Italy to save Edward.

My plan of reenacting this scene was brought to ruin all thanks to the ‘magic of movies’. (I hate you magic of movie)

You can’t replay running through a fountain to stop the love of your life (who thinks you are dead) from killing himself if the fountain isn’t even there!

I was mislead and I feel I have been made to look a fool. However lets look to the bride side. I stood where Edward stood. (Ahhhh)

I love you Edward!

The clock tower

"Go Bella, you have two minutes"


This is where Bella finds Edward.

Movies must be pretty magical to turn this into

into this!


The way out after their 'chat' with the Volturi.

This palace was Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment